Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I am renewed!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Please keep in mind that each account is permitted a limited number of instances in which the GM staff may assist with the recovery of virtual property or progress that has been lost. Although we understand that the occasional mistake can be made, we encourage players to exercise caution and minimize such situations to avoid future need of restorations and GM assistance. Restoration of any kind is not guaranteed. While we will make every effort to verify and restore your loss, the decision to go forward with a restoration is entirely at Blizzard's discretion.

So, just checked my email and all my gear is restored on all 3 80s.

Tempted to renew subscription? Very.

I won't go back to raiding for sure though, cos i have my job. I miss playing my mage though ugh. i wanna pewpew some top DPS out! Maybe i'll just extend one more month.
Just one more month.